Our main task is to help British and Scottish cats in distress in the Moscow Region. We help in the following:
1. Help in finding a home for cats of these breeds.
2. Treatment of sick cats.
3. Overexposure of cats of these breeds (free, if there are places, for food or paid).
4. Socialization of cats of these breeds.
5. Vaccination of cats of these breeds (only if the group is curator)
6. Payment for veterinary care (only if the group is curator)
7. Preferential sterilization of cats
8. Help in finding missing animals
You, in turn, can also help the group: feed, drugs, equipment (trays, cages, carryings), absorbent diapers, napkins, cat litter, bowls, help in keeping the animals, help in catching the animals, help in transporting to the place.
Remember! Any your help is important to us!
We try to help as many animals as possible, but, WE CAN'T TAKE ALL!
We invite everyone on a voluntary basis to provide various assistance to cats of these breeds.
Join our group!